I hope you fall in love with someone who makes you fall in love with the entire world
A paradox. After turning the machine on, its only function is to turn itself off.
I watched this for a good 5 minutes. Therefore, it deserves a reblog.
it’s a parabox.
1. I’m lonely so I do lonely things.
2. Loving you was like going to war, I never came back the same.
4. I was wandering the derelict car park of your heart looking for a ride home.
5. You’re a ghost town I’m too patriotic to leave.
6. I stay because you’re the beginning of the dream I want to remember.
7. I didn’t call him back because he likes his girls voiceless.
8. It’s not that he’s wants to be a liar, it’s just that he doesn’t know the truth.
9. I couldn’t love you, you were a small war.
10. We covered the smell of loss with jokes.
11. I didn’t want to fail at love like our parents.
12. You made the nomad in me build a house and stay.
13. I’m not a dog.
14. We were trying to prove our blood wrong.
15. I was still lonely so I did even lonelier things.
16. Yes, I’m insecure, but so was my mother and her mother.
17. No, he loves me he just makes me cry a lot.
18. He knows all of my secrets and still wants to kiss me.
19. You were too cruel to love for a long time.
20. It just didn’t work out.
22. I can’t sleep because I can still taste him in my mouth.
23. I cut him out at the root , he was my favourite tree, rotting, threatening the foundations of my home.
25. Because I didn’t want to die waiting for you.
26. I had to leave, I felt lonely when he held me.
27. You’re the song I rewind until I know all the words and I feel sick.
28. He sent me a text that said ‘I love you so bad’
29. His heart wasn’t as beautiful as his smile.
30. We emotionally manipulated one another until we thought it was love.
31. Forgive me, I was lonely so I chose you.
32. I’m a lover without a lover
33. I’m lovely and lonely.
34. I belong deeply to myself.
Today, you will meet a boy.
When you meet him, love him like fire. Love him like the clothes you cannot afford, from a distance. You cannot afford to let him burn you. You are not water, you are a flower that’s waiting to bloom. Wait. You’re still healing from the last flame that burnt all your petals. Darling, Regrow. Wait. Fall in love with the wind, Think of the way it feels on your skin. Gentle.
Do not cry. Your tears will not put out his flames. He cannot heal you.
Think of yourself tonight. Think of the good things. It’s not your fault, he cannot love you. Love yourself, You are blooming, Beautiful. Regrow.
|—||Let yourself grow today-ttm. (via poeticwriting)|